Converge is your true Recruitment Partner. We are not just a search firm, but rather a Recruiting firm. We provide customized solutions geared toward the individual needs of each of our client partners. Our goal is to integrate into your organization and become an extension of your company’s efforts to find and hire excellent people.
Our Recruitment Process
As experts in recruiting, we can evaluate your current process, recommend any necessary improvements, implement changes seamlessly, and assume the role of your internal recruiting professional. We are partners with JazzHR and can also provide technology solutions to streamline your processes, create career pages for applicants and improve data and record retention. Our recruitment process is broken into 5 components which can be implemented individually or as a whole.
Identifying the Hiring Need
- Identifying the positions that need to be hired
- Creating job descriptions and posting/advertising profiles
- Confirming documents with hiring managers
Sourcing the Candidates
- Inbound and outbound candidate sourcing
- Internal and external career sites
- Posting position and advertising
- Screening resumes
- Identifying candidates to interview for the position (short list or slate)
Interviewing and Selecting
- Conducting Interviews: Recruiter and Hiring Manager
- Coordinating Assessments: Behavioral, Skill and competency assessments
- Final Candidate selection
Offers and Pre-employment Screening
- Designing competitive offers
- Offer negotiations
- Crafting Offer letters
- Conducting or coordinating pre-employment screens (Criminal, drug, etc.)
- Assisting with the assimilation of new employees
- Coordinating with our Outsourcing team
How We Can Help You.
Strategic Recruiting Partnership
Managing the Recruiting Process
Experts in Recruiting
We have the depth of experience and expertise in recruiting to assist with every aspect of the recruitment life-cycle. Our experts have worked with organizations large and small in a wide array of various industries.